Ended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Informal Display

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being different?

Go down 
4 posters

Is Sky weird?
Yes
Being different? I_vote_lcap100%Being different? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Being different? I_vote_lcap0%Being different? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sky
unpretentious
Sky

Being different? Empty
PostSubject: Being different?   Being different? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:51 am

Not just different, a strong difference that follows you everywhere you go. Yes everyone is weird as you may say, or different in their own special way, or to others in a good way, though, ever went past there? An oddness, the kind where no one generally understands you, almost no mater what? Not only that, but when you look for someone to understand you, seems to be no one. I guess im asking is there anyone weird or normally called weird in the past/recently besides me? I've even been called weird on xat and that said alot.

As far as I feel, this is not a sense of insecurity, or lack of self-confidence, just out of strong curiosity. Did I just contradict myself..? Please be honest on the vote poll.
Back to top Go down
xSai
Joust
xSai

Being different? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being different?   Being different? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Logic wrote:
Not just different, a strong difference that follows you everywhere you go. Yes everyone is weird as you may say, or different in their own special way, or to others in a good way, though, ever went past there? An oddness, the kind where no one generally understands you, almost no mater what? Not only that, but when you look for someone to understand you, seems to be no one. I guess im asking is there anyone weird or normally called weird in the past/recently besides me? I've even been called weird on xat and that said alot.

As far as I feel, this is not a sense of insecurity, or lack of self-confidence, just out of strong curiosity. Did I just contradict myself..? Please be honest on the vote poll.

Yes, some expect your average black boy "sky" to be ghetto ofc, but sky is very diffrent.
Back to top Go down
http://ended-sa.tk
LSD
Joust
LSD

Being different? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being different?   Being different? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Your more logical then any black person i've ever met, but your chill as fuck. So it's straight. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://Ended-sa.tk
Curry
Fucking Master of all
Curry

Being different? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being different?   Being different? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Dam right. Sky is the only black be sides Jon whose chill and can stay cool in situations. BUT YOU'RE WEIRD AS FUCK! lol!
Back to top Go down
xSai
Joust
xSai

Being different? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being different?   Being different? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:57 pm

LSD wrote:
Your more logical then any black person i've ever met, but your chill as fuck. So it's straight. Twisted Evil

true story cody's dad beat his mom and then beat cody so now he in jail.
Back to top Go down
http://ended-sa.tk
Curry
Fucking Master of all
Curry

Being different? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being different?   Being different? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:20 pm

Curry wrote:
Fergot to mention Sai. And Cody's dad seems scary. I'd beat the crap outta my dad lol if he threatened me.
Back to top Go down
Sky
unpretentious
Sky

Being different? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being different?   Being different? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Two votes, three comments. Someone didn't vote?
Back to top Go down
LSD
Joust
LSD

Being different? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being different?   Being different? EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:21 pm

I voted, but Like I said before, your one chill Mother F*cker. santa
Back to top Go down
http://Ended-sa.tk
Sponsored content

Being different? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being different?   Being different? Empty

Back to top Go down

Being different?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ended  :: Irrelevance :: Other topics-
Jump to: