Ended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Informal Display

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leader/Co Leader Forms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky
unpretentious
Sky

Leader/Co Leader Forms Empty
PostSubject: Leader/Co Leader Forms   Leader/Co Leader Forms EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:13 pm

Ended Members:
If you would like to become one of Ended's prestigious members, then please read below, and send your form to Sky through private message.

Leader/Co Leader Forms I_icon_pm

There is nothing specifically requested to submit in your form, this is more of an independent task. Anything that would make you stand out from the rest of the members (gfx, site editing/clan experience a 2v2 mind), mention it, anything irregular. Break down why I should pick you. If you've ever went out of your way for the clan, mention it. I will not elaborate, otherwise there will be more room to put on a front, I'd rather you keep it 100. Though, I will say these e-personalities from the chat or submissions that show any of the below will be kicked out the door.

Abundance amount of:

- Chat Abuse
- Arrogance
- Stubbornness

Ending 6/1
From the first word you type in your form, down to the tips and bits throughout your submission, to the last letter you type, matters.

Leave this post locked, members are submit through pm.
Back to top Go down
TheCon
Wanderer

PostSubject: connor 4 owner   Leader/Co Leader Forms EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:41 pm

i dont argue, i dont abuse (rarely), im not hyped over sab, i war when asked or given permission, i dropped out of 1v1 tourney so other people could continue with it, i dont multi clan, and im chill on xat
Back to top Go down
Sky
unpretentious
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Leader/Co Leader Forms   Leader/Co Leader Forms EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:14 am

TheCon wrote:
i dont argue, i dont abuse (rarely), im not hyped over sab, i war when asked or given permission, i dropped out of 1v1 tourney so other people could continue with it, i dont multi clan, and im chill on xat
.. Stop getting who ever to unlock this post for you. I already got your submission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader/Co Leader Forms   Leader/Co Leader Forms Empty

Back to top Go down

Leader/Co Leader Forms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ended  :: Clan relevancy :: General-
Jump to: